Friday, September 28, 2012

23 Weeks: MFM appointment

Today was a normal checking on the Mommy appointment.  It was pretty fast and not super interesting.  This was our first real appointment with this doctor, and I really did like him.  He answered all of my crazy questions way more thoroughly than some of the other doctors. 

This appointment was the first time we didn't get an ultrasound.  That is kind of a bummer, but it is the first time that we've actually heard their heart beats on the doppler. It was pretty interesting to finally get to hear their hearts.  We'll have another ultrasound next Friday anyway. 

The doctor said that they will not let me go past 35 or 36 weeks probably depending on their size.  That means we only have 12 or 13 weeks tops left before we have TWO babies!  He said one of the 3 MFMs will be there at delivery even if it happens on Christmas. 

I am officially measuring in at 27 weeks.  I'm only measuring a month ahead of schedule.  The next 12-13 weeks are going to be awesome.

The babies have been moving like crazy the last two days.  They have finally started really moving at the same time.  It is really exhausting. I think I'm going to miss the days when they felt like goldfish flopping around in my belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment