Monday, December 31, 2012

Lets Ring in the New Year with more Pictures!

Alex and Ben got their first baths in a tub instead of just a sponge bath.  It was a lot of fun, mostly.  This is right after we put them in the water.  They weren't super happy about it, but they were okay.  You can see they look A LOT alike.  People ask me how similar they look all the time, and I really don't know.  This picture says a thousand words.  Most of those words are along the lines of, "Wow, they look similar!"

The nurse kindly took a picture of Cody and I washing the babies.  The babies are less happy about their situation, but still okay.


The babies are no longer happy with their bath.  After their bath, I was drying off Ben.  He was still bottomless because I had him in the swaddle blanket I was using to dry him off.  He started crying and then grunting.  I'm sure everyone knows where the story ended.  A giant poo AND pee in the blanket/on Mommy.  Thanks Ben.


Ben stretching out.  You can see how skinny his little parts are.


Ben sleeping. 


Cody holding Alex and Ben.  I'm not extremely sure which baby is on which side.  Ben is probably on the right and Alex is probably on the left.  You can see they were holding hands in the middle.  Well, more accurately, they held hands for a while and then started punching each other.


Probably Ben again.  I don't know why Ben always gets the pictures.  I think it is because I take pictures of him while Cody fiddles with Alex.  By the time I can take pictures of Alex, I need to do someting.


Alex sleeping.

Mom and Dad came up for a couple of hours a couple days ago.  I don't understand why they would drive 4 hours each way to stay for a couple of hours, but that is really all we could handle.  They said that they had a good time.  We did as well.  It is just so hard to deal with having the babies here and guests.  I generally never have my shirt on here.  That can make family gatherings uncomfortable.  Mom and Dad each held Ben.  He was the only baby that was awake enough to mess with while they were here.  This is Grandpa Joe holding his first grandkid (first set at least)  for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment