Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Standing without Assistance

The boys have been a lot like little monkeys lately.  They have both pulled up from sitting using me sitting near them as support.  They like to stand up and hug my neck.  I feel like a mommy monkey with a baby hanging from her neck.

They stay standing on their own really well if you set them up.  They won't stand forever by any means, but they will stand for quite a while if they are in a good position and interested in something.

Taking pictures of 2 babies learning to stand is a lot harder than pictures of 2 babies learning to sit.  I do have quite a few funny blooper pictures. 

Ben


 
Ben and Alex.  Alex looks a lot bigger, but I think that's just because he was on his toes a little bit and the shirt fills him out more.  I'm pretty sure they aren't that much different in size.


 
Alex sat up himself yesterday.  I was pretty pumped about that.  I think Ben might have also, but I didn't watch it happen. 
 
Ben may be skipping learning to crawl in a less ridiculous way and going straight to standing.  He gets around fine using their method, but he now wants to be standing all. the. time.

No comments:

Post a Comment