Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Pictures: 11 Months!

They really like playing on soft and fluffy things.  They LOVE pillows and cushions.
 
 
Things my babies use as pacifiers if I don't give them one and they want one:
 
The cover of a bottle.
 
Alex
 
 
A poor rubber duckie that has lost a lot of its paint.  Now I see why you don't want to use lead paint for baby items!
 
Alex (maybe) sucking on duck.

 
Fabric and strings
 
Ben
 
 
Tissue paper, Paper towels, Toilet paper
 
Alex in blue Ben in black
 


They regularly stand up in the middle of the room and walk to a toy.
 
I have no idea which baby this is, but they both do it.
 

 
Alex is my messy eater.  When we were finished he had food mashed in his eyebrows, hair, ears, and covering the sides of the chair.



Ben is much more dainty.

He does have his messy times.  He was just much cleaner this feeding I guess.
 
Ben in front.  Playing with a teddy bear. 

 

 
Alex loving on the teddy bear.

 
Ben stuck under a walker

 
Ben sleeping

 
Alex sleeping

 
This is why my floor is covered in random crap.  I usually have the cabinet locks on, but I occasionally forget to put them back on after I put up dishes or while I'm cooking.  They take that opportunity to pull everything out and use it to walk on.  They put their hands on something, stand, then push it along the floor until they hit an immovable object.  Everything in these cabinets is baby safe.

 
Playing with the bear again.  Alex on the bear, Ben leaning on futon.


 
New favorite toy: dishwasher.  I can only do dishes while they sleep or else they come do this.  They actually pull drawers out and walk them across the floor.  Not fun for me.

 
It looks like we're doing some new flooring.  We couldn't decide what we wanted based on those little samples, so we bought one box each of 3 types.  When we came home, Cody tried to snap them together so we could choose.  The babies were VERY helpful.



 
Alex walking

 
They really like playing on it.  This was the next day.

 
I gave Alex a Ziplock bag of Cheerios to play with while I was feeding Ben.  He got excited and started flapping it up and down.  Eventually, the seal opened and the Cheerios went everywhere.  The boys LOVE floor Cheerios.  Here is Ben eating some of his exciting find.

 
Ben

 
Ben walking by my chair

 
Ben chewing
 



The boys have learned that there is usually a pacifier wrapped up in the blanket in the crib.  When they want to suck on one, they crawl in to the bedroom and pull the blanket out of the crib.  Then when the pacifier falls out, they leave the blanket.  Babies are way smarter than they seem.
 
Ben
 

 
I put their bouncer in the living room to take down to the basement next time the baby gate was open.  (They play with the baby gate much like the dishwasher.  Sometimes it is hard to go up or down the stairs if they are awake.  They come running when they hear the gate squeak open.)  While it sat there, the babies started playing with it.  They figured out they could crawl into it and then make it bounce.  Here is Ben making it bounce and laughing.  At the end he cried, I'm not sure what that was about.  He would laugh for like 30 seconds and then cry 3 or 4 times, then laugh for another 30 seconds.  It was cute. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment