Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pics and Updates

I think they may be starting teething.  They have a lot of drool, they chew on their hands, and they are getting pretty crabby.
 
Ben started doing this first.  Alex started it about 3 days later.  They put their thumb and pointer finger in their mouth.  Cute and sloppy.
 
 
 
Alex with a lot of drool

 
Baby feet!!  Alex in gray Ben in blue
 
 
Alex smiling.  Catching him smiling on camera is like getting a snapshot of the Loch Ness Monster. 
 
 
They still do not do well with tummy time on the floor.  When they try to pick up their giant head their little legs lift up off the floor instead.  So I've been trying to find other places to help them get the same exercises only with a little bit better leverage.  Here are pictures of them using the foot end of a rock and play.  It was actually quite handy.
 
Alex. He got a little too comfortable and quit exercising.

 
He started off doing much better.

 
Ben enjoying his time.  You can see how sloppy the top of his outfit is from spitup and drool.  I swear I keep them clean.  They just get things gooey faster than I can clean them up.

 
It wasn't all smiles for Ben.  I think this picture is hilarious.

 
Alex's arm is getting so chubby!  I know he is still really small compared to other babies, but these guys were just 4 pounds when they were born.  They've more than tripled their size.
 

 
Ben wearing a gift from Cody's mom.  I still haven't figured out what we call our parents/their grandparents.

 
Things are going well.  I haven't had time to update because they have been a handful.  They are great it is just exhausting.
 
They are officially sleeping through the night.  They will sleep 8-9 hours reliably now. 
 
I got my first giggle from Ben.  It happened so fast I didn't really register what was happening, and he hasn't done it again.  Cody did hear it though.  I can't wait until they start giggling.  It was so cute.
 
Alex was crying on the couch one morning so I grabbed a granola bar wrapper Cody had left before work.  I figured it was shiny and crinkly maybe it would entertain him.  It worked like a charm.  He grabbed it with his hands and put it in his mouth.  That's when I saw that it was a peanut flavored granola bar.  Oops.  I guess he doesn't have a peanut allergy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment