Sunday, March 3, 2013

11 Week Pics

Alex

Enjoying his bottle

1


Ben

Snuggled up against me

2




Both

I took a lot of these.  I put up a few of the better ones, but I will probably delete some later if I think about it.  I just couldn't decide which ones were best.  Alex is in grey and yellow and Ben is in Blue.

3



4


5

Sometimes both just need to be held.  20 lbs of baby is getting to be pretty big.


Please excuse the hair.  The boys were a little extra whiney so I didn't have time to bath or brush my hair.  I think it is funny how many blankets I have around me.  Part of that is because Cody is sick, so I have been sleeping on the couch.  The rest are protection from baby spew.

6


7


Alex on the left and Ben on the right. 

Sometimes they like to sleep close together.. and sometimes they don't.

8


9


10


11



No comments:

Post a Comment