Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Pics

Here is a quick picture update while I have a few minutes.  I'll come back and fill in things later.

I've been sick.  Now Cody might be sick.  So far, the boys are not sick.

Alex dancing in his swing
 
 
 
 
Here are some bath time pics.  Their dignity was maintained with a well positioned wash cloth and then I cropped out most of the wash cloth that you can see.  It is important to note that I do not have any pictures of the boys in their birthday suit.
 
Alex enjoying a bath
 
 

 
Ben playing around at first

 
Ben thinking about getting upset

 
Ben getting more serious about being upset


Ben upset

 
Ben sleeping on Cody

 
Alex sleeping by me

 
Not sure, maybe Alex?

 
Not sure, maybe Ben?



Not sure, maybe Alex?  I like when they do weird fancy things with their hands like this.

 
will have more updates later

No comments:

Post a Comment