Monday, December 9, 2013

Last updates before they are ONE! Loving on eachother, new carseat, Shep, Poo Chronicles # 3, 4, and 5

Baby wrestling.  Alex grey Ben yellow and grey
 
 
Alex kissing Ben.  They give really nice, juicy open mouth kisses.

 
Ben lounging on a pillow pile

 
Fun with farm equipment.  One ran over the other.  The one on the bottom kept the tractor so he could chew on it. (Alex blue Ben grey)

 
I left the room and came back to my boys sitting like this. Alex left, sitting.  Ben right.

 
Shep is starting to tolerate the babies.  I do stress tolerate.  Ben petting Shep.
 
 
Alex drinking a bottle and looking at Shep.

 
Babies with Shep.  Ben grey Alex blue

 
People have started asking for Christmas and Birthday gift ideas for the babies.  I thought this might be a good place to make a list since most of our loved ones keep up on the blog.
 
1.  Toilet Paper Rolls (Alex)
 
 
2.  Anything with a cord or that sucks dirt.  Alex grey Ben orange/red

 
3.  Bathtub drain stoppers made of plastic (Ben's face Alex's back of head)

 
4.  Cloth Diapers (Alex)

 
5.  Luggage (Ben in suitcase Alex standing)
 

 
6.  Old car seat and/or brother's face  (Alex in chair Ben on floor)
 
 
 
These are a few of their favorite things...  :)
 
 
The New Car Seat
 
The babies have finally grown out of their infant car seats.  They probably have not outgrown the specifications, but it is time they move to big boy seats.  We received the first one today.  The babies LOVE climbing on to things and sitting in things.  It didn't take long before one crawled up and then the other tried to join.  These are in no particular order.
 
Ben pushed Alex off and then started talking to Alex on the floor.  They would chatter and Ben would giggle and jump up a little on to the back of the seat.
 
 
Ben chatting with Alex on floor

 
Alex was upset that he fell off the chair.  Ben tried to make him feel better by grabbing his face.

 
Sitting in the chair together.  Ben left Alex right.  They are looking up at Cody.  He might have a better shot where they are looking at the camera, but he is currently asleep so this is what you get.

 
Wrestling around on the car seat.

 
One of my favorite pictures ever.  Chatting.

 
TOMORROW MY BABIES ARE ONE!!!!
 
 
 
Added 12/10/13:
 
 
I would really like to save these poop stories for all of time.  I'm already forgetting details, so I needed to rely on text messages to my lovely sister for a reminder.  I don't want to take away from their birthday post, so here we are.
 
Our new installment in the Poo Chronicles.  The 3 worst poo stories ever in the same week.
 
Poo Chronicle #3  (the 3rd most disgusting poo story of the week)
 
I had slaved away over a hot stove for many 10s of minutes making the most glorious burrito ever created.  I put everything on it that Cody would never stand for.  It had cooked onions, black beans, chunky salsa, rotel and WHITE velveeta (the fancy kind), etc.  This was the burrito I dream of eating while I eat stupid beef, cheese, tortilla burittos when Cody is here to hold me back with his pickiness. 
 
I was settling in with my glorious creation when Alex came walking up to me.  They love coming up to eat off my plate, so I was already a little disappointed that he caught me and I was going to have to try to share by finding the least spicy things on it for him to eat.  I gave him a bite and he sat down fussing a little.  (I still hadn't had a bite yet.)  When he stands up, I can smell that he pooped.  I wasn't too worried because we NEVER have blowouts in cloth diapers.  I was confident it was all in the diaper and I could change him after lunch.  Seeing my defenses were down, he reached out to grab my food, and rubbed poop all over my burrito!!
 
He didn't have a blowout, but when he sat down his leg hole gapped enough that he could scratch the poo and later deposit it on my burrito.  The horrors!  Cody helpfully told me to just empty the contents of the burrito in a new tortilla and I was good to go.  I was NOT good to go.  Who knows what he managed to touch with his poo fingers.
 
RIP best Poo-rito ever
 
Poo Chronicle #4 (2nd most disgusting poo story of the week)
 
(if you catch this tonight, thanks for reading my blog so thoroughly.  I will finish this updated post tomorrow)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment