Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sitting, Teeth, and Inch Worming (Pics and Video)

Alex (in grey) talking with Ben (in blue)

http://youtu.be/0N3JLC0VaIA

     

He has a beautiful voice!  Ben was talking back, but I didn't catch it on camera.  I had to put the table against the couch because they were very determined to make it to the floor.
 
More baby wrestling! 
       
 http://youtu.be/kN3uxi__X9A




Ben is not happy!  Alex is trying to hug him to make it better.

Here is one of them chatting back and forth.  I think Alex is the one laughing.  I couldn't get any closer or they would stop to look at me.  You can hear  better than you can see.




Here are some new pics, but I don't know which baby is in some of them.  Maybe I'll update later, or maybe you can guess.

Ben (I think) sitting

 
Ben (I think)

 
Alex has gotten pretty mobile.  He doesn't exactly crawl, but he .... inch worms? around.  he scrunches up and then pushes out.  It is slow movements, but he found himself stuck under a toy.  He was not pleased.

 
Alex (I think).  He was standing on Cody's chest and ended up with his legs on each side of Cody's neck squeezing.  Cody took this as an invitation to play fight.  He made the angry face and faked choking Alex.  He couldn't see that Alex spit up at the same time.  I think that nice long streak of white goo makes the picture way more awesome.  Alex has the last laugh when that spitup fell on Cody's face.  You win Alex, you win.  (No babies were hurt in the taking of this picture)

 
Taking a nap together.  Alex in grey Ben in blue

 
This is a little vibrating cow thing.  It is really hard to turn on.  Alex decided it was easier to just suck on its nose.

 
Ben (I think)

 
Cousin hugging Ben



Alex in grey Ben in blue
 

 
Alex in grey Ben in blue

 
The babies have an odd love for that green stuffed toy.  Not sure which is which.

     
The babies are doing really well.  Ben cut his first tooth last week.  He has a second one coming any minute.  Alex cut his first two teeth yesterday. 

They have started to really chat with each other.  They move around relatively well.  Sometimes I catch them pivoting to face each other and then laughing back and forth.  It sounds like one tells a joke and the other laughs then the first one laughs too.  I notice they get a little fussy if they don't get some time together.  It is very cute. 

They are sitting on their own okay if they are in the mood and you position them just so.  They haven't started leaning on a hand to hold themselves up, but they can use their abs to correct their position.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment