Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Togetherness, Grandparents Visit, and Hair Cuts

My phone has an option to take pictures and video using a camera on the face of the phone.  This is for things like chatting like you would use a webcam on a computer.  That way you can see the screen that shows someone else, and they can see you through your camera.  Here is Ben watching himself goof around.
 
 
Alex opening a box of Cheez-its with a screwdriver
 
 
 
We decided it was time to give the boys a hair cut.  I thought Cody was taking too long, so I took Alex's hair in to my own hands.  I won't be doing that again.  His hair ended up MUCH shorter than I intended.  He is still cute though.  I just feel bad because they grow such glorious hair.
 
 
Ben feeding Alex a grape
 
 
So nice to each other.  Sometimes.
 
 
Their new hang out spot.  In the coat closet in the living room.  They figured out how to open and close the door.  They will both go in there and close the door behind them and laugh.  Ben green Alex yellow
 
 
 
My boys.  Checking under the fridge, I guess?
 
 
Ben riding Alex
 
 
Ben giving Cody kisses
 
 
Ben sleeping
 
 
Little monsters.  Looks like I forgot to lock the cabinet.  Ben blue/grey, Alex orange
 
 
 
Alex.  Look how short that hair is! 
 
 
Cody's parents came to visit.  The boys got down on the floor and did the right leg kick on the floor to them.  That is one of the ways they communicate affection.  Grandma got down and did it back.   Alex blue Ben red
 

Baby wrestling
 
 
Alex got a huge splinter.  Poor guy.  I took this picture for Cody and told him to come home early to help me get it out.  He left at 4.  Poor Alex was hobbling around all afternoon.
 
 
Alex eating a snack
 
 
Ben.  They learned to drink milk off a spoon from their Grandpa.  He also introduces them to chocolate milk when he sees them.  Using the spoon is a lot messier. 
 
See how his hair is still shaggier up top?  That is how I meant to cut Alex's.  Cody did a better job.  At least we can tell them apart again!  From the front.  The back still looks the same.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment